Monday, July 4, 2011

Heaven n' Eggs Rock and Roll Glorietta 4

Heaven n’ Eggs Rock and Roll

Branches
Eastwood City Walk 1, Puente Circle
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 912-1172

Unit 104 G/F, Glorietta 4, Ayala Center
Makati City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 818-2792


I remember my college years when I go out for a date having “Just right” cash inside my purse being with those jerks who jerked me that I also jerked on. (LOL ^^) It was that time when I fell in love of being “somehow” a lady being asked by boys to date with. Thus, remembering those times where those idiots have no cash to pay our bill. I was on my 2nd year college when I met this guy in UP, we went out, with “just Right” money we had our dinner at Heaven n’ Eggs in Trinoma. Good thing the Serving is good for 2 so we shared, He got all the proteins and I got the 2 free Pancakes---Ugghhh!!! Such a Jerk! Stupid me. Good thing we only last for 4 months with no attachments.


After a year, I was stuck in another long-term relationship, it was real.  And even though I only have “Just right” cash, I’m no longer afraid of washing the dishes for not having enough money to pay our bill because he pays. In our 2 years and 4 months relationship, we got to visit Heaven n’ eggs in Tomas Morato once (located beside Italiannis) I got all the proteins and he got the 2 complimentary pancakes and a glass of water--- I’m the selfish Jerk.

And after passing the board exam, I met this Great Guy, He’s just perfect for me. He’s a Hungry Jerk and so am I. It was raining hard that day and if you’ve read my review on Kulinarya , you’ll know that every time it rains, I go to Makati or anywhere to look for comforting foods. So we went to Tomas Morato hoping to eat at Heaven n’ eggs. Well, This Man loves having breakfast anytime of the day and so do I. that’s why I recommend for us to have our lunch there. I thought it was not our lucky day because Heaven n’ eggs was replaced by a certain ilonngo/ilokano restaurant, Thanks to the power of Internet Mobile, I eagerly browse the net and Whoa! There’s Heaven n’ Eggs in G4! And we headed there at once.

Have I told you that this Man I’m talking is a Rock Star? He’s a great Bass Guitar Player. He loves Jimmy Hendrix, Santana and Many other Heavy Metal Non-Emotic Rockers. He's someone I don't want to be my "another used to-be", He's someone I wanted to be with! 
Anyway, From Being a sweet, delicate and homey vibes, Heaven n’ Eggs switched to the other side…Rock! I surely know what to order, my usual. But with the new menu names, I searched and searched, look at each menu descriptions but my is no longer there, I asked the waiter and he said it’s named Obama Slammer. 

While Waiting for our orders, I took some pictures inside...

Cymbals as chandelier.

and our orders arrived!

Obama  Slammer P385
Pancakes, toast with Jam, Bacon, spam, scrambled eggs, grilled tenderloin steak and Biscuits
“Where’s my Pancakes?!” –they did not served it to me! No biscuits as well nor toast with jam. They gave me a fucking English Muffin Instead!


BiZteK P225
Beef Fillet with soy citrus glazed served with Onion Rings, grilled tomatoes, shoestring potatoes and Garlic Rice
“Too many taba, than laman…but it’s delicious and the shoestring potatoes complements the salty taste.”

Three Sausages & Eggs P278
“Perfect for Meat lovers.”


Dearest Bacon, Love Eggs P207



The Seafood Basket P325
"Calamari, fish fillet and Shrimps deep fried served with 2 dips...Ordinary but lustful."


Other menu...


Over all, I’ll recommend this if you’re a meat lover who loves brunch or having breakfast for lunch or dinner.

I hate their background music! (C’mon Management! Your place is named and decorated as rock and roll but you play Kylie Minogue, Avril Lavigne and other not-related-to-rock songs!)

Girl Servants/Waitress must be trained—to be attentive at all times! They kept on posing at the front door looking outside like prostitutes and do nothing but to chit-chat with their co-girl workers or sing the songs of Avril (Hey! We want to eat not to get irritated by your voices!)

I wouldn’t mind going back there to dine but the next time I’ll those waitress do nothing again, I’ll get their boss’ attention to fire them.

To view Heaven n’ Eggs complete menu Visit: http://www.redcrabonline.com/hne/menu-rockstar1.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be glad for any comments...❤❤❤-TinTin