Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Kulinarya Kitchen @ Rockwell


KULINARYA KITCHEN
Location: level 1 Rockwell Drive Corner Estrella Street Rockwell Center, Makati
'02 898 1738
78981864

Thank you to Typhoon Falcon and I discovered this Place. It is my routine to go to Makati either in Glorietta or Greenbelt every time it rains. I don’t know why but it gives me a comfortable feeling to roam around Makati and feel the rain as it pours. Feeling unease that day for comfort foods, Ronnie and I struggled to look for a restaurant that will cater the food our starving stomach asks. We went to Tiendesitas, Podium, no people and no “food”, gone to Robinsons Galleria then EDSA Shangri-La, and still we rejected everything. So he immediately suggested going to Rockwell. With Heavy rain, bumper to bumper traffic and impatience growing made us even hungry!

At last! We immediately went to level 1 (where restaurants are located) and looked for everything. So finally after long trip, we sat down at Kulinarya. The place is very relaxing, perfect for rainy day. The foods are comforting and the price is affordable, they’re based on the harmonious combination of ingredients and cooking techniques of Asia and Europe. There are a lot of great foods to choose from but I chose to have their all-day breakfast.

I managed to take some pictures while waiting for our orders...






Thank God they serve our foods after 10minutes...

 I’m starving to death!


Callios P250

Yummy…Perfect with Garlic French bread. But they serve it with rice.

Italian Garlic Sausage Pizza P295
Tastes like that of Amici’s Spinachi


Kulinarya Fruit Punch
Very Refreshing! I shall make top10 refreshing drinks again! This will be included!

One of their all-day Breakfast (Forgot the Name)
My comfort food! Looking forward to have this again soon. Probably next week?


The attendants are courteous and well-mannered.
1 piece of advice to them? Wipe your chairs well, especially the white couch. But overall, Kulinarya is one of the best restaurant I ever Tasted!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be glad for any comments...❤❤❤-TinTin