Monday, June 6, 2011

Top 10 Refreshing Drinks I ever Tasted


This is my Top 10 Yummiest and Most Refreshing Drinks I ever Tasted. This Review has no intention to insult other restaurants or food enthusiast. The list was created based on my food taste and experiences. =)


#10  Muscle Beach Grape Lemonade

65-85pesos depending on the size.

Address: Trinoma Mall, Level 4, EDSA corner North Avenue Q.C
                 SM Mall of Asia Ground floor, near the bay
Contact Details
' 901-5801 / 837-2747 (Phone)
  hdosmbl@yahoo.com (Email)


Just discovered it from my friends C6, who are muscle beach lovers, they actually warned me that the drink is really sour, so I chose the flavor that will compliment its sourness---Grape. But if you love really sour drinks you may go for lime, orange, strawberry, etc. Not advisable to people with hyperacidity.


#9 Tequila Sunrise of EIVISSA SUPER CLUB
3rd floor, CTTM Square, Timog Cor. Tomas Morato Q.C. Philippines 
I forgot the price coz I was drunk then...
 Is it me or is it because of the crowd? Perhaps Because of the Great Bartender there. Best Tequila Sunrise I ever tasted. I finished 5 glasses. Great Mix.


#8 Johnny Rocket’s Soda Pop and Fountains
Ground Floor Veranda, Eastwood Mall

Eastwood City, Libis
'470.2117

Remember those times where all you want is to drink a milk shake? Well Johnny Rocket’s serves the best Malted Milk Shakes! Nothing special about their soda pops, it just feels good having them while you’re enjoying watching the attendants dance routines every 10minutes. =)


#7 Bandung with Chichow
( a rose syrup, milk tea drink with grass jellies.)

by Makan Makan Food Village at Manila Ocean Park.

A Thai Oriented drink  Milk tea. At first, I thought It’s just like the pandan flavored gulaman we often see along the streets or LRT and MRT stations, But it surprised me with its unique tea flavor and liquidly-gooey texture. Very Yummy.



#6 Shirley Temple of Shakeys

P65/glass
Who loves Sprite? Who loves Cherry? ME. Shirley Temple is my usual order in any bars since I’m not really into alcoholic beverage, Shakey’s version I guess is less sweet than any other Shirley temple I tasted that’s why I like it.




#5 Mogu-Mogu Fruit Juice Drink Lychee Flavor


Can be bought in gyms, schools, mini stop branches, 7-11 branches & major supermarkets.
Mogu-The drink which is 25% juice, 75% sea coconut chunks! Really addictive, fruity and damn chewy!

 Nata de Coco, is a coconut jelly that is high in dietary fiber but no cholesterol and definitely zero fat.  In short, it’s a healthy drink!  Just the thing that we are looking for these days.
Mogu-Mogu comes with 6 different flavors:
§  Lychee
§  Grape
§  Strawberry
§  Mango
§  Pineapple
§  Orange


#4 Starbucks’ Ice Tea

P95-115
Available in all starbucks outlet.
Calories 80
Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
0%
Saturated Fat 0g
0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg
0%
Sodium 0mg
0%
Total Carbohydrate 21g
7%
Dietary Fiber 0g
0%
Sugars 21g
Protein 0g


Black tea with a hint of citrus fruit essence, lightly sweetened and hand-shaken with ice.
Tea lovers like me will really go ga-ga for a Venti size of this heavenly made tea. It’s not like your ordinary, synthetic-like iced tea on your local restaurant or 24/7 convenient stores. This is made with real black tazo leaf tea, brewed and added with minimum amount of sugar. Great for those who’re into diet or health conscious.

#3 Hokkaido by Serenitea
Small: 85
Medium:95
Large:105
I love it done with 25% sugar, half pearl and half Egg pudding. Now, I’m craving for it!


#2 Ersao Taro Milk tea
P40
668 Banawe Street, Quezon City
'(63 2) 364-4886 • 447-0621
I’m a Taro (Ube) lover, and this drink really makes my day. I can drink 4 or 5 servings of this yummy treat. My fellow Chinoys know how good this taste.



and at Numero Uno....

French Baker’s Passion Fruit Ice Tea
70/glass
205/pitcher

 After a long and tiring day in the office one Thursday night, it made me hungry, so I stopped by at the nearest French Baker for dinner, I ordered for lasagna and a glass of this drink, and Whoa! I ended up drinking 3 glasses and a pitcher.


So there you go guys, go and grab some of my recommended drinks... After all, the weather's still hot! 












10 comments:

  1. I love mogu-mogu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love serenitea!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you like Ersao's taro milk tea... wait till you try Pao Pao Xiao Chi's taro milk! Better than Ersao. I'm so addicted to their taro milk that i go to their store 3 or 4 times a week to get hold of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "If you like Ersao's taro milk tea... wait till you try Pao Pao Xiao Chi's taro milk! Better than Ersao. I'm so addicted to their taro milk that i go to their store 3 or 4 times a week to get hold of it."

    ---wow! it's a must-try! I'll make a review after. thank you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to my pretty fiancée for letting me experience the best Taro (Ube) in town.More kudos to ERSAO (E. Rod branch). Love it men!!! Try matching it with spicy chicken or squid and your on to heavenly glory… jrc

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really made my day STARBUCKS (Katipunan) with your awesome great tasting Basic Iced Tea!!! It’s almost 2 A.M. a bit tipsy and have tried it, for the 1st time, of course with my SVIP =). I’m not into ice tea, but this really rocks! Thanks for the post. Keep on rockin! Wrtzy Men!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should try Black Sugar or Cobo Milk Tea of Cobo Bubble Tea and Snow Ice in Tomas Morato... It will be your # 1 pick once you tried it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kristine!
    Thanks for your blog on the surprising elixir of Serenitea. I was just trying to get change for my large bill one Saturday, so in I went into one of the branches. Lo and behold, the line was 15 people deep!
    Of course, I had some time to kill, so after I got my drink (personalized) I was pleasantly surprised at the taste and other fixings of what I had just bought.
    Now, Serenitea has become a regular fixture on my Saturday jaunts to the San Juan area. And thanks to your blog, I know more about this wonderful drink.
    RY

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Mr.Rudy Yu! Yesterday I was at Mall of Asia, and I tried this new "Tea Place" called Chatime...I'll be posting a review tomorrow and you might want to check them out, almost like serenitea but with more variations...=)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Pao Pao Xiao Chi's taro milk! Its the best taro drink among all its competitors. I get my fix of taro milk from their Enterprise Center Building branch as my place of work is near that building. Heard they have 16 branches already. Am cravin' for one right now!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'll be glad for any comments...❤❤❤-TinTin