Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Crisostomo Restaurant--Eastwood City


2/F Eastwood Mall Veranda, E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Bagumbayan, Libis
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Philippines
'(02) 710-1693

Creating a new group of friends is like creating a new story in a fairytale book. It has been 5 years since I last saw one of my friends and so we decided to go out to catch up on some things we missed.

Since he loves sisig, I decided to search for a fine restaurant that caters Filipino cuisine in Eastwood; unluckily I only ended up to 2 choices. Since I got late in meeting them, we chose the nearest restaurant, supposedly Cyma, but as we headed there, we passed through Crisostomo’s, and I said to them that the resto serves Sisig.


The Filipino-Western Interior fusion gives me a homey vibe. The place is clean. The only problem I had with them is poor service, we need to call the server twice or thrice before he cater our needs.

The price are affordable, the food is delicious but nothing special.

The verdict? I don’t mind visiting the restaurant again but I’ll try other restos since I got lots of option.

Taba ng Talangka Rice P275
Good for 3-4 persons

Sisig Linares (Pork Sisig) P325
It's yummy and Spicy.

Kangkong Selo 
(Garic Kangkong with Liempo Slices) P150

Kapitan Valentine
                        (Sauteed veg. chopsuey with buko) P295



Freshly Squeeze Calamansi Juice 

Elias Choice (Oyster with Garlic and Cheese) P295

 My Friend AJ & Me

Friends Krizza and Timothy





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be glad for any comments...❤❤❤-TinTin