Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Old Vine Grille-Eastwood City, Libis


G/F Eastwood Mall Veranda, Eastwood City, Libis, Quezon City

'706-5573 / 706-5574 (Phone)

The best thing being into blogging is knowing where the best foods are.

Eastwood City is the nearest “gimmick” place from our home, and Last Rainy Thursday; I craved for soup and chocolate cake. While walking and reviewing the restaurants I like, we came across The Old Vine Grille. I know the place caters good food, but I haven’t tried dinning there after reading so many “slow service” concerns from some blogs. I hesitated coz that time I’m so hungry and I’m afraid that my orders will be served within 2 hours, but I told myself this is one of the best resto and I must try, besides, that night, only few people where dinning inside so maybe my foods will be served on time.

So we walked in and the waiter headed us to the couch (I love having my food on couch because it makes me feel comfortable while savoring the foods I eat). Immediately they handed their menu, foods are on medium price, not too costly, just right. You can treat your friends here if you’re on a group of 4 to 8. Prepare your wallet or credit card if you’ll be treating a huge crowd.

"I love having my food on couch because it makes me feel comfortable while savoring the foods I eat."



What just disappoints me is that they have limited food options. Anyhow, we ordered for Beef steak (Pinoy style), cream of mushroom soup, and their Risotto Rice—Yummiest fried rice ever!!! And they served it on our table on time.

 Lime Juice
Nothing Special.

 Food Heater

 Butter for your Bread

 Cream of Mushroom Soup
The Real reason why I did not finished this whole bowl? It's Salty and the flavor is too strong.

 Complimentary Bread
Soft... Perfect with Butter.

 Risotto Rice
Very Yummy! If I'm not on diet, I can eat 4 cups!

Pinoy Style Beef Steak
First bite: "Something's missing...It's not perfect." So i put some soy sauce and it became Delicioso! 

Their serving sizes are big and the dishes are well presented. The waiters are great! They serve us with smile and know how to make costumer rapport. Very courteous, that they even stop fixing/ placing things on our tables whenever I have my pictures taken or I’m taking pictures. 







One of the attendants even asked me what’s wrong with my soup since I did not finished the whole soup bowl; I just said “It’s not you, it’s me.” Hahaha! =)



I love the place! Very clean with European Ambiance, Nice service, Great Cuisine, and that makes The Old Vine Grille as my new favorite restaurant.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be glad for any comments...❤❤❤-TinTin