Monday, June 13, 2011

MeiDolls Café



Saunterfield (2nd Floor), Km.20 Ortigas Avenue Extension, Cainta, Rizal
(It is the orange building after SEA OIL and BALIWAG, across BROOKSIDE SUBD. and RUBLOU Marketplace)
' 0915-9821971
7 meidollscafe@yahoo.com


I accidentally discovered the place after searching for new restaurants to visit, and I eagerly wanted to go at once since I love cosplay and anime.

MeiDolls Café is Manila's premiere maid/cosplay cafe owned and managed by Reia Ayunan (I heard she’s also into cosplaying).

The Place: Small but cute. I hope they’ll find new location since they’ll need additional chairs after being featured from different network programs. I like the traditional Japanese dining table and chairs, I also hoped that they’ll put bigger/cooler air condition unit and put some (pink) curtains since their place is on second floor, it is uncomfortable eating with scorching sunlight touching your face. The Café is also said to be cosplayers tambayan. (I'm planning to have my 22nd birthday celebrate on their place...what do you think?)
 Lanterns all over...=)





 This part needs to be fixed...




The Attendants: All of them are cute! I love their costume, hair and BOOTS!!!






They’ll really treat you as their master. Every time you’ll call them or go to your table, they will greet you “Hi Hi...” with cute small anime voice =) they’ll also call you “master” instead of the regular “Ma’am or Sir”. After putting your orders on your table, they will asked for your hand and spritz some alcohol/ hand sanitizer

And before you eat your food, they’ll give you their chant for you to enjoy your meal more...
 "POWER UP!!!"





The foods:  They got few food choices...and here are some of what we ordered:

Peppermint Ice tea P55
Tastes like Colgate toothpaste dissolve in cold water.

 
Lasagna P110
I love the taste. Yummy!
if it’ll be your first time to visit the place, I recommend that you order for lasagna

Banana-Mango Smoothie P80
A Must-try. Refreshing.

MeiDoll Ramen P80
Good For 2-3 person. 
❤ it!

Mango Juice P50
Love it with my lasagna, with real mango tidbits

MeiDoll Gyudon P110
Shoti said: "7/10 rating" 






MeiDoll's Menu










They Also gave us some Dance Numbers....Very Cute!
















I'll go back to that place again, because it made me feel that I was on a different planet.




2 comments:

  1. Hi blogwalking here, www.filipinomedrep.com. ty btw let's exchange links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys! Follow me on twitter!

    http://twitter.com/#!/FoxxxyTin

    ReplyDelete

I'll be glad for any comments...❤❤❤-TinTin