Monday, July 4, 2011

Green Lantern Donut Edition at Krispy Kreme



I don't have a sweet tooth. 
I don't like ice cream (I actually hate them, i only eat ice cream if it's Arce Dairy, and if it's Yogurt based), I love cakes, but not the sweet ones. I hate softdrinks and anything sweet!

When It comes to donut, I only go for Krispy Kreme Original Glazed! and give the other flavors either to my cousin or to my shoti. One week after I watch Green Lantern's Premier night (Thank you very much to my dear Friend Charmaine Dy for the invitation), I went to Mall of Asia to grab some donuts, I got surprise when I saw a donut with ewww-like green jelly place on the center, then I looked at the promo board at the cashier...

''In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power... Green Lantern's light!''





I told to myself that I need to taste that so we bought 2 pcs. I only had 2 bites, enough for me to critic these donuts. 


Looks like boobs!

It's yummy, the jelly tastes like green apple, the donut has thin layer of  HERSHEY'S Chocolate above.
I bet my brother would love to have one! 


The Green Lantern Kreme Doughnut is a limited edition doughnut available at Krispy Kreme stores until July 10, 2011, so grab some now!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be glad for any comments...❤❤❤-TinTin